Morgantown WV Medical Malpractice Lawyer
We Are Experienced Medical Negligence Attorneys in Morgantown, West Virginia. The lawyers in our Morgantown WV law office are highly experienced medical malpractice lawyers and are capable and prepared to aggressively handle your medical negligence lawsuit. Give us a call today for a free initial evaluation of your claim and find out how we can help you - (304) 381-2166.
Medical negligence law Claims
The term "medical malpractice" refers to negligence during the course of medical treatment by a healthcare provider, which causes complications, injuries or death to a patient.
Patients and their families who suffer as a result of medical negligence should receive fair compensation for their pain, suffering and losses. However, sometimes bad outcomes occur in medicine, which are not a result of any medical malpractice. It is thus critical that you have your claim evaluated by a competent, experienced medical malpractice lawyer, in order to differentiate whether a bad outcome resulted from medical negligence by a physician, hospital, nurse or other medical treatment provider. Call the experienced medical malpractice attorneys at the Morgantown WV office of Adams Legal Group, PLLC today for a free evaluation of your medical negligence claim - (304) 381-2166.
If you are looking for more information on whether you have a claim for medical malpractice, you can also check out our guide to proving your medical malpractice claim.
Get an Experienced Morgantown WV Medical Malpractice Lawyer On Your Side
Our Morgantown, WV medical malpractice lawyers are highly experienced trial attorneys who have handled numerous medical negligence cases dealing with all types of alleged medical errors. If you have suffered an injury that you believe was the result of medical error or negligence, call the competent medical malpractice lawyers at Adams Legal Group for a free evaluation of your claim. Having very successfully defended doctors in medical malpractice cases over the past 13 years, we understand better than most that unfortunately medical errors occur every day.
Knowing the ins and the outs of the medicine, medical practices and having numerous medical resources and contacts as our disposal, gives us an upper hand in efficiently evaluating your claim and in ultimately helping you pursue a malpractice claim and obtain the maximum recovery possible. So call us today for a free evaluation of your medical malpractice claim.
Types of Medical Malpractice Claims We Handle:
- retained foreign bodies: surgical instruments and sponges left behind;
- anesthesia errors
- birth injuries
- wrongful death
- diagnosis errors
- emergency room errors
- hospital errors
- prescription errors
- surgical errors
West Virginia Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Our attorneys have extensive medical malpractice experience in Morgantown West Virginia, having tried several medical cases in the Monongalia County Circuit Court. We have also handled many cases involving claims of medical malpractice in Fairmont, Clarksburg, Grafton, Kingwood, Weston, Philippi, Buchannon and Elkins, and have appeared in court on medical cases in all of these county seats. We have extensive experience in dealing with many of the healthcare providers and institutions in Morgantown and all surrounding areas, including the following:
- WVU Healthcare/Ruby Memorial
- Chestnut Ridgde
- Monongalia General Hospital
- Fairmont General Hospital
- United Hospital Center (UHC) in Clarksburg
- Uniontown Hospital
- Grafton City Hospital
- Wetzel County Hospital, in New Martinsville
- Many other, smaller institutions and practices.
If you are considering bringing a lawsuit and suing a doctor or hospital, or any other medical claim in Northern West Virginia or South-Western Pennsylvania, alleging medical negligence, then you need us on your team, because we bring the experience in handling these types of medical malpractice claims and in dealing with the physicians, hospitals, healthcare providers and their insurance providers and claims handlers.
The breath of our medical malpractice legal practice over the past 13 years has extended throughout most of West Virginia and into other states. If you have been injured as a result of the medical negligence of a physician or healthcare provider in West Virginia, we can help and will evaluate your claim during a free consultation.
We have handled claims involving medical treatment at all of the following institutions:
- CAMC St. Francis, and Thomas Memorial Hospitals in Charleston;
- Davis Memorial in Elkins;
- St. Joseph's Hospital in Buchannon;
- Webster County Memorial Hospital in Webster Springs;
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital (aka WVUH East) in Charles Town;
- City Hospital in Martinsburg;
- Wheeling Hospital, OVMC (Ohio Valley Medical Center), Trinity and Barnesville Hospitals in the Wheeling WV area;
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center;
- Broaddus Hospital in Philippi;
- Braxton County Memorial Hospital in Sutton/Gassaway;
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital in Parkersburg;
- Grant Memorial Hospital in Petersburg;
- Preston Memorial Hospital in Kingwood;
- Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley;
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital in Weston;
- Weirton Medical Center; and
- many smaller institutions and practices throughout WV.
Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Our Pennsylvania licensed medical malpractice attorneys have the industry specific experience and knowledge to handle claims of medical malpractice in Pennsylvania and have appeared in courts in South Western PA in Uniontown, Washington, and Pittsburgh. We frequently handle medical claims involving treatment at the following institutions:
- Uniontown Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Excela Health System
- Greene County Memorial Hospital, and
- other smaller institutions and practices throughout PA.