Personal Injury Attorney West Virginia
Have you suffered harm because of another person’s wrongful actions? Are you facing large financial losses stemming from medical expenses, treatment, lost wages, and property damage? Do you feel confused and upset while also trying to cope with physical pain? We at Adams Legal Group PLLC understand that you may be experiencing some, or all, of these issues and, as a personal injury attorney West Virginia residents trust, we would like to help you. If negligence or wrongdoing caused some, or all, of your injuries, you may have the right to file a personal injury claim.
There are few things in life as stressful as suffering a personal injury. Whether you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, were bitten by an animal, or suffered an injury during a slip and fall accident, you understand first-hand how difficult it can be to move forward with your life. At Adams Legal Group PLLC, we understand as well. We have protected the rights of many personal injury victims. If someone else caused your injury, a personal injury attorney in West Virginiafrom our firm may be able to negotiate a substantial settlement on your behalf.
The Damages That Result from a Personal Injury:
- First, you have the pain and trauma from the injury itself.
- Second, you have the cost of recovery. It takes time and money to recover from a personal injury. You may be missing work, and you may not have access to the medical care you need in order to fully recover.
- Third, you have bills to pay. Not only do you have medical bills resulting from the incident, but you may also have the strain of missed work, or of having to rely on friends and family to help you take care of your daily tasks.
- Fourth, you may be feeling stress from dealing with a representative of an insurance company or a defense attorney while you fight for the compensation that you deserve. These folks do not have your best interest at heart, and they are prepared to take advantage of your situation to negotiate a lower payment for your injury.
What should you do?
If you believe you have a valid personal injury claim, you should consider reaching out to a personal injury attorney in West Virginia from Adams Legal Group PLLC. Our attorneys may be able to help relieve some of the burden of your injury by negotiating a fair settlement with the responsible party.
You might think you don’t need a West Virginia personal injury attorney to recover damages. In fact the insurance adjusters may have been told you not to hire one. Other things the adjustors might tell you include:
- We can settle right now, and issue a check immediately.
- You will lose more money by hiring a lawyer.
- We will fight this case. Can you afford to lose?
- How will you pay for medical care. You should just accept a settlement offer now.
These statements may be tempting to give into, but rest assured, they are not in your best interests. The insurance adjuster wants to pay you the least amount possible. The real question might be, what happens if they underestimate your claim (due to unforeseeable medical treatment) and pay you less than what you actually need? If this were to happen, and it does, you cannot ask them for more money. This means you may have to pay out of pocket or find another solution. An experienced West Virginia personal injury attorney can ensure all current and prospective losses are considered and included in your case. By having a lawyer on your side, you can feel peace of mind in knowing you may recover maximum damages.
Every personal injury attorney in West Virginia from Adams Legal Group PLLC has extensive experience in the area of personal injury law. They have successfully represented thousands of clients in West Virginia. The attorneys at Adams Legal Group PLLC provide outstanding legal representation. Whether in the courtroom or in settlement negotiations, our personal injury attorneys leverage their experience to obtain the maximum possible settlement award for our clients. Call us today to receive a free consultation and learn how we can help you too.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our team of personal injury attorneys have years of experience in navigating West Virginia personal injury cases of all complexities. Some of these cases include:
- Bicycle accidents
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Premise liability accidents
- Slip and falls
- Workplace injuries
- Wrongful death
Statute of Limitations
In order to recover damages, you must file your personal injury claim by the deadline that has been set by the state in which the accident occurred. This varies, but is often two years. If a government entity was involved, the deadline to file will be less. Because a trusted West Virginia personal injury attorney from Adams Legal Group PLLC will need time to investigate your case and build a strong defense, you should not delay.
Contact a Personal Injury Attorney West Virginia Residents Recommend
Suffering a personal injury can be life-changing. Although it is easier said than done, try not to let the stress of your personal injury claim add to your burden. Instead, consider reaching out to a personal injury attorney in West Virginia from Adams Legal Group PLLC to see how we can help. You do not have to face this alone; call today to reach the respected and caring personal injury attorneys at Adams Legal Group PLLC.